Device CleaningUpdated 6 months ago
How to clean your PCKT Two and Magnetic Adapters.
1. Start by powering off your device. 5 clicks in quick succession will do the trick. Ensure your device is off by pressing the button once. If your device is on, the battery life will display. If your device is off, you will not get a response from the PCKT Two.
2. Next, remove the cartridge from your device and unscrew the magnetic adapter from the cartridge (if not magnetic). Dampen a qtip with isopropyl alcohol and swab the chamber of your PCKT Two device. Clear any residue or concentrate from the point of connection and the walls of the chamber.
3. Next, clean your magnetic adapters. using a pen or small object, you can recess the center pin of the magnetic adapters and remove this from the base. A qtip and isopropyl alcohol can remove debris and other obstructions from the threading as we as clear concentrate residue from the pin hole. If you are having trouble with concentrate in the pinhole we have also found that a paperclip can help clear an obstruction through the pin holes of the adapters.
4. Allow ample time for you device and magnetic adapters to dry prior to use.
We recommend that you check the chamber of your device of your device before and after each use and clean regularly. A build up of debris and leaks especially can lead to issues with the device's performance.
How to clean your VRTCL.
1. Start by powering off your device. 5 clicks in quick succession. Ensure your device is off by pressing the button once. If your device is on, the battery life will display. If your device is off, you will not get a response from the PCKT Two.
2. Remove the cartridge from the device, dampen a qtip with isopropyl alcohol and gently swab the threading and point of connection on the device until clear of concentrate and debris.
3. Allow ample time for the device to dry completely before use.
Can I clean and reuse SPRK cartridges?
We recommend cleaning the outside of your cartridge off from time to time if you notice it becoming a little grimy. Simply wiping down with a paper towel dampened with isopropyl alcohol will clean any dirt, grime or concentrate. To reuse your SPRK cartridge, you may simply fill the cartridge following the previous concentrate. There is no need to clean the inside chamber of the SPRK cartridge. Do not submerge in liquids (water, isopropyl alcohol, etc.) as this will damage the SPRK cartridge.
Be sure to check your devices and cartridges frequently and maintain a routine cleaning of your battery. Keeping the point of connection between the cartridge and the device free of of foreign material will increase the longevity and retain performance of your device.